Mortgage Options For People Who Are Going Through a Divorce
Getting separated is never easy. If you have a home with a mortgage, please allow us to help. Our service is absolutely free.
Aside from the emotions involved with a separation, there are several things to consider and act upon relative to your current mortgage. We will help you get the answers to questions such as:
- What Should You Plan for if You Are Considering Divorce and Who Should You Speak With?
- How Do You Determine the Value of Your Home for the Purpose of Divorce?
- How Can I Prevent My Ex from Damaging My Credit and Finances in a Divorce?
After the separation agreement has been finalized, some action now needs to be taken. The main questions that need to be address are
1) If You Will be Buying a New Property, or
2) Staying in the Existing One?
In the event of a new Purchase, here are a few areas to consider:
- Will you be keeping or selling the existing house?
- What can you afford relative to your current financial situation?
- Will one of you be coming off title (should either of you keep the existing residence)?
- How will you secure a down payment for the new property?
In the event of a Refinance, here are a few areas to consider:
- Can the equity in the property be used to consolidate join liabilities?
- Is there enough to provide a payout if there is one in question to the other party?
Experienced Mortgage agent can help you navigate whatever scenario best applies to your situation all while coaching you on how to maintain a positive credit rating.
A traditional Refinance would limit the access to the equity in your property to 80% of its value (minus the mortgage). We have the ability to work with you and free up the equity to 95% of the value of your home (minus the mortgage) all while maintain AAA rates.
We can only sympathize that this is a difficult period in your life. Give us a call today at 647-893-2535 so that we can discuss your current situation and explore all options to help you move on with your life.
Information provided by Snezhana Todorova, Mortgage Agent, Lic #M13000122. Dominion Lending Centres Mortgage Watch Lic#12044.
Snezhana can be reached at 647-893-2535 or email@example.com